We tend to sell out!
Get info, check availability and book online:
Or call Zerve at (800) 979-3370
PIÑONES-LOIZA: ROOTS & CULTURE BEACH DAY
A five hour driving & walking tour with short stops to hike along the boardwalk nature trail bordering the Atlantic Ocean coastline and beach areas northeast of the LMM International Airport area over the “Boca de Cangrejos” bridge within the Piñones State Mangrove Forest ecosystem. Join us for an easygoing, private, educational, and exciting guided tour featuring the flora and fauna of the area, importance of the area during the British siege of 1797. Stops will be made to savor the famous Afro-Caribbean cuisine as featured on the Travel Channel and Food Network, and hang out with the locals in a casual atmosphere.
Five (5) hours from 10:00 am to 3:00 PM – Monday thru Friday
- Guided tour
- Luxury limousine transportation
- Bottle of water
- Local taxes on transportation
- 10:00AM Pick up from San Juan metropolitan area
- 10:30AM COPI Cultural Information Center/Laguna Torrecilla
- 11:00AM Boca Cangrejos Beach area and reef
- 12:00PM Kioskos Terraplen/Piñones State Forest trail
- 1:00PM Aviones Body boarding/Surf watching beach area and stop to savor local treats Alcapurrias, Bacalaitos, Coconut water, etc.
- 2:30PM Return to drop-off location
- 3:00PM Arrive at drop-off location
Please note: Custom pick up and drop off is only available on private tours. All public tours have a standard pick up and drop off location.