We tend to sell out!
Get info, check availability and book online:
Or call Zerve at (800) 979-3370
PONCE: CARIBBEAN SEA SIDE
Join us for a panoramic drive about one & a half hours south of the metropolitan area over the central Cordillera Mountain range to the leeward, dry side of the island. From indigenous culture museum, to a colonial era mountain coffee mill plantation to the downtown area of the second oldest city with stops and admission included into the Downtown Ponce plaza & Firestation, Market house, and Museum of History of Ponce ending with a view of Caja de Muerto, the Caribbean Sea at the La Guancha Boardwalk and Ponce Nautical Club.
Nine hours (9) hours from 8:00 am to 5:00 PM
- Guided tour
- Luxury limousine transportation
- Entrance fees to attractions and museums
- Bottle of water/refreshments
- Local taxes & tolls
- 8:00am Pick up from San Juan metropolitan area
- 9:30 Travel to downtown Ponce
- 10:00 Walking tour towards Plaza Delicias passing La Perla Theater, Historic Fire House, Armstrong-Poventud House in front of
Catedral -Nuestra Señora de la Guadalupe.
- 11:00 Stop for coffee corner (Ramada Hotel ,restrooms) depart for Castillo Serralles and El Vigia Tower then your afternoon choice of Hacienda Buena Vista, Tibes, La Guancha or the Ponce Museum of Art
- 3:30 Depart for metropolitan San Juan area
- 5:00PM Arrive at drop-off location
Please note: Custom pick up and drop off is only available on private tours. All public tours have a standard pick up and drop off location.